Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:03:38 -0700 (PDT) (10:03 am 17:03 UT)
><< hile driving the "A" a few weeks ago - wearing shorts - a mouse ran
  across my leg! Scared the sh** out of me!

  Rick

>I had a similar experi ence one morning while driving my '57 Chev. p-up to
>work, but it was a rat!  The D**n thing was bouncing off of my fee trying to
>escape through the shifter boot hole.  After dropping my Poptart and spilling
>my milk in my lap( No kids, Mr. Green did not have an accident!!), he finally
>scurried through the hole.  I was doing about 50mph.  I bet he had some major
<asphalt(not a rectal problem) burns.

 My best "Guess who's in the car with you" was when I was driving through
the French countryside with my wife when a black crab crawled across my
feet!  I almost lost it in the curve!  It seems we had been crabbing in
Brittany the day before, and one of the little suckers had escaped from
the bucket.  He ended up in the soup, anyway!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*