RE: Re: RE: Bonnet fit

To: "'S. L. Hower'" <howersl@mailexcite.com>
Subject: RE: Re: RE: Bonnet fit
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:50:53 -0700
Scott, thanks for the info on SICP.  I just ordered a Rover Group bonnet
from them at $235.00, plus about 40.00 truck freight from their Calif.
warehouse.  This was about 100 bucks cheaper than Moss wants for the
same part (even with my local Moss distributor Club discount).  I hope
the quality is up to snuff.  The aftermarket bonnets have improved, but
the curvature of the front lip is still too shallow and doesn't match
the top of the chrome grille surround.

Cheers, PK