Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list

To: "Mark Marousky" <afn61479@afn.org>,
Subject: Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:08:53 -0400
OK I may sound a bit like Trevor now...

But MJB has a list setup for selling auto related items.  We do not need
advertising on this list...the weekly car forsale ads are OK, but this kind
of advertising is becoming more common.

Anyway the list for this is the * AUTOJUMBLE * list...which is intended for
this...

I believe you can join by sending a message to

majordomo@autox.team.net

WITH the words...

subscribe autojumble

I think we need to establish some rules about advertising on this list.
MJB has some general rules that can be found on the Team.Net FTP and Web
servers, you may want to read them.

I don't mind the Website postings...I find them very informative and as
long as they don't abuse that right I would like to see more parts
suppliers post there URL or email address, but we don't need your entire
inventory in an email message.

Thanks,

Kai (I've been Trevorized!...oh no.)

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)