Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 97 10:40:54 -0400
At the risk of sounding a little me too-ish on this I have to agree. I
like to see an occasional parts list from another enthusiast. I have
never gottewn anything from one 'cuz there mostly A's and B'shoping.
BTW does any body have a radiator for a 78 (75-79) Midget they would part
with for a reasonable price.?

Larry Macy
78 Midget