Re: British Motor heritage Museum

To: MG digest submit <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, ken hedges <khedges@wkpower.com>
Subject: Re: British Motor heritage Museum
From: Philip <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 97 11:23:44 +0100
On 3/10/97 1:16 am ken hedges said

>Can someone let me know the location of the British Motor Heritage Museum,
>and any other places of interest that one might find MG cars on show.
>
>My wife and I will be in England next month, and I would like to visit "MG
>PLACES"

It's in Gaydon, Warwickshire, in the Midlands. About an hour and a half
up the M40 from London. Make sure you hire an MGF for the blast!

The museum is a fantastic place in a wonderful new building with lots to
interest the car enthusiast. What's great is that you can walk right up
to the cars, unlike some musuems which use barriers. The cafe does a good
lunch, too!

For more info Tel: (UK) 01926 641188 Fax: 01926 641555. Sorry, I don't
have their internet details.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk