FW: IRC

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: IRC
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 22:55:12 -0500

----------
From:   DANIEL RAY
Sent:   Sunday, October 05, 1997 10:51 PM
To:     'mgs@autox.tm.net'
Subject:        IRC

        Well, I looked for a chat channel on MGs from the Britishcars.com web =
site. It led to a #MG_Cars channel...not. Is there a chat channel other =
than the scheduled ones from the www?   I'm not an LBC owner but aspire =
to be. I've ordered the Moss catalog and looked at a few in KY and OH. =
Now the finance math means I'm in shopping mode and I'm determined to =
learn what I can before I write the check (whenever the funds are saved =
up) Debt is such a drag, but about $3000 should be available easily =
enough sometime this winter. I've seen some nice ones for the price but =
they all have some work to do, and the internet seems to be proving its =
worth in my learning what to look out for! Most of the sellers are being =
pressured to lose there toys, and they appreciate giving their babies to =
a learned fellow. (I have horror stories from trying to sell a common =
'92 BMW!)
        I devour classifieds, but if anyone knows of a worthy example for sale =
in the $2-3K range in the KY, OH, IN area, let me know! I'm in Ft.Knox, =
KY.

Dan Ray