Re: British Motor Industries Heritage Museum

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com
Subject: Re: British Motor Industries Heritage Museum
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:39:04 -0500
On Mon, 6 Oct 1997 07:08:56 -0700 Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
writes:
>I can highly recommend this museum for a visit while in the UK.

I second that emotion.  I visited the museum last year as an adjunct to
my trip to Silverstone for the MG International.  You forgot to mention
that Old Number One is there, along with a MGBGT split down the middle
that was displayed at an Earl's Court motor show.  I didn't take the Land
Rover trip through the obstacle course, but that would be great fun for
the kids, if you got 'em.

Definitely a "must see."

David Littlefield
Houston, TX