Re: British Motor Industries Heritage Museum

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: British Motor Industries Heritage Museum
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 12:52:47 +0000
> ...  I didn't take the Land Rover trip through the obstacle course,
> but that would be great fun for the kids, if you got 'em.

Never mind the kids!!!

I took that trip on an earlier visit than mentioned by Paul.  Conditions
were perfect - a sunny day after several days of rain.  At one point
we crossed a 45degree slope, and stopped, with me on the downhill side!
 As the Land Rover sat rocking gently from side to side, seemingly just
short of tipping on its (mine!) side, I felt as though I reach out the
side window and touch the ground.  Impressive.

PaulH.
OF on the outside, BK on the inside.