Re: Midget: gas tank

To: Grant <ggrant@magi.com>
Subject: Re: Midget: gas tank
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 19:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
        Check out places that weld gas tanks they maybe able to clean it
out for you. Be careful of that stuff that you put in the tank there was a
letter in Hemmings about someone that used it with disasterious results. I
can't remember exactly what happened but it exploded somehow while they
were preparing to repair the tank.
...Art