Re: Non-MG: Bad Grounds on 84 Chrysler

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Non-MG: Bad Grounds on 84 Chrysler
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 15:36:39 -0700
Carol,
> I guess I'm trying to save myself some time with this "project."
>
> Where should I start with the lights?
>
> What do I check next on the horn??

I'm really not sure exactly what you should do next...Maybe cut open the wiring
harness (It is wrapped, isn't it?) and see where the wires go.  However, don't
be
afraid to spend some money and run new wires.  I've done it before, and I guess
it
makes me a DPO, but I'm a DPO with an inspected car.  8-)  Make sure you label
the
wires for future reference, and solder all of your connections if you chose to
go
this route.  Good luck - I know what Chrysler is like.  Been there, done that,
still
have the car.
--
Michael S. Lishego