Re: New at this

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>,
Subject: Re: New at this
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:21:43 -0700 (PDT) (22:21 UT)
I use my Haynes manual religiously.  They're available in just about
any parts shop, although you might have to special order it for an MG.
They are also available from MOSS motors, whom I suggest you contact as soon
as possible!  They're free catalog with all of the exploded parts
diagrams and technical tips is worth it!  I get all my parts there.
They have a website at http://www.mossmotors.com/
and their phone number is 1 800 235 6954
They're very helpful.
Welcome, and good luck!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*