TD Restoration

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Restoration
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 09:12:19 -0500
Well Iv'e done it now, I've started my TD restoration.  Yesterday I started
to disassemble the car. I'm tagging all the parts, taking lots of pictures
and created a database to keep track of the parts. I would appreciate any
advise on how to precede. What is the best order to do the work on the car?
I  willing except any one's advise on what to do or not to do. As work
precedes I'm sure I will have more specific questions to ask.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Ron Olds
50 TD (that will hopefully see the road again)