Re: He's b-a-a-a-a-c-k!

To: Mark Moburg <markmoburg@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: He's b-a-a-a-a-c-k!
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:09:44 -0700
Seattle, and it's only rained for 20 straight days? Get used to it, my
former borther in law who lives thee half joningly says that they
delcare a water shortage if it fails to rain for more than 3 hours, and
a drought is considered 3 days without rain.

Having lived there for most of a eyar, I htink he just might be right.

Greg