Re: Running on?

To: gardner@lwcomm.com
Subject: Re: Running on?
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 22:07:59 -0600
Scott, I bet your car has to idle at over 1000 rpm with that new cam,
right?  In order for the car to stop when you shut the key off  your car
needs to idle at less than 1000 rpm.  Ah, but with the new cam I bet it
won't idle less than 1000 rpm.  Mine won't.

Larry "the voice of experiance" Hoy
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas