Re: Super Clean

To: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Super Clean
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 08:44:48 +0100
Richard A. Boris wrote:

> I bought some of the foam super clean to use on my banjo differential,
> and paid close to 4 bucks. In my opinion, the smell seems to indicate
> that it is simply oven cleaner (good old fashion lye) which I could have
> purchased at the super market for a buck and a half. Warning, this stuff
> can burn your skin and even do more damage to your eyes if not
> protected.

Lemme see here: A man is conversing to a women. He does not need to
describe for her a banjo axle but does need to explain the
characteristic aroma and dangers of oven cleaner.

Is this the '90s or what?

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"Is it true that married women make the best wives?"