Re: Was Running on/Now coil output

To: Scott Gardner <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Subject: Re: Was Running on/Now coil output
From: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 02:42:38 -0700
Hi Scott,
  The MG's I have worked on have had both plain white wires and white
with a green tracer coming out of the harness near the coil.
  If you look at your harness you will probably find both available to
you. These harnesses were designed with both to accommodate running
changes during the model year. Unless your PO messed with the harness.
  I have also noticed electrical connectors for both the earlier EID
and later CEI ignition systems present in the same harness for the same
reason.
  Hope this helps.

God Bless and a safe trip to Norfolk,
-Vince