Re: TD Brake lines

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: TD Brake lines
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 16:01:26 EDT
Hi David,
  I haven't replaced any metal lines in the '52 TD, but I do wonder how
sound they are at this age.  How do the lines on your car appear?
  If you get the positive answers you need, please share with the list
what you learned and how the installation went, and also what the inside
of your old lines looked like....
TIA
Bob