Re: TD Brake lines

To: JMerz140@aol.com
Subject: Re: TD Brake lines
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:10:36 -0500
Jim:-

Here's the info on the Holden catalog.  I think it is about $6 or $7 with
the exchange rate, I just gave them my Mastercard and they charged it.
The catalog has a lot of different parts, mostly electrical, for many
cars.  Some are so much less expensive than Moss and others that it would
pay for the shipping and then some.  I am buying a Barbour jacket through
them and paying over $100 less than what Orvis charges.

Holden Vintage Classic
Linton Trading Estate
Bromyard, Herfordshire, England HR7 4QT
Int'l Tel. +44 1885 488 000