Re: In re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: In re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 06:57:44 -0700
Trevor,Trevor,Trevor...There you go again!"Quality people"!!??
Just who ARE these quality people,Trevor? People who agree with you?
I think everyone except one on this list is a "quality person"I can go
through the daily postings in about 10 minutes I just don't read post
I'm not interested in if some one is asking about A bushings I don't
have an A so I skip it...Duh can't you do the same?I have followed some
threads and couldn't wait to get home to see how they are going.If you
time is so important why do you waste your valuble time here?No one is
forcing you to be here and no one is selling you anything IT IS FREE!!
The stupid analogy of having to buy Fiat engine to get brake pads is
ridiculous.A lot of information can be gleaned from the list and there
is some silliness too but thats what makes it interesting.My advice to
all would be keep the name of the thread the same so if someone is not
interested they can simply skip it.If someone starts a non LBC thread
and people keep it going then there is an interest in the topic and we
should be allowed to read it if ther is no interest the thread will die
on it's own and simply disappear.So Trevor take the corn cob out of your
ass and enjoy the list for what it  is .....God I hope all Canadians
aren't like you.
Pat