Re: In re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...

To: shidis@netcom.ca
Subject: Re: In re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:42:14 -0400
shidis@netcom.ca wrote:
> I enjoy all info that relates to the hobby, regardless
> of whether it's cars, parts, etc. for sale or people
> needing assistance, advice or information.

  You know, if anyone is PAYING ATTENTION in this thread
rather than rattling the same old chains, you would have
noticed that I posted *IN SUPPORT* of having for sale
items on the list, which is the topic of this thread.

  I post IN SUPPORT of having that conversation on the
list, and I get email from people saying I oppose
free speech.

  Some people just say "Oh what's Trevor yapping about
nowadays" and assume my words without reading them.

  Everything you say above is true. I also enjoy all
info that relates to the hobby, cars, parts, assistance,
advice and so on.

  What I don't agree with, and frankly hardly anyone
agrees with, is the use of this email list to chat about
things that are NOT hobby related.

  The topic at hand is "are posts of cars and parts
for sale acceptable" to which I emphatically said I
think they are.

  (why do I feel Pat Bailey is going to reply to this
message without reading it and say something totally
nonsensical again? Jeez and you accuse of Environmentalists
of putting their mouths ahead of their brains)

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada