Re: torque setting

To: fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: torque setting
From: JMerz140@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:19:29 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Chip,
Just read and printed your treatise on valves in the XPAG/XPEG and found it
very interesting and informative.  I wonder if we could coerce you into
providing a little additional insight into the valve geometry subject.  I get
the general idea of what was said but there's more to it I'm sure.  What do
you look for and how do you determine a need for correction in the valve,
rocker and push rod relationship?
I'm looking forward to your possible response much the same as I used to
anticipate your words of wisdom in the many Sacred Octagon issues of years
ago.
TIA  Jim (#896)