Re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: 'For Sale' items, non-LBC content, etc...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:52:30 -0400
miker15@juno.com wrote:
> Trevor, you are are an absolute Burke!
>
> Bring on the parts lists!
> Bring on the cat jokes!
> Bring on sensitive Triu**h owners who will run away in disgust at the
> vaguest prompting
> Bring on legalese about california smog laws - which was as dry as old
> farts but obviously important to some people

  You know, if you read my posts, you will notice that I came out
in support of EVERY ONE of these topics being on this list. As
always, my views agree with even those who don't understand
and simply reply in anger.

  When openly asked by Kai if I thought that parts lists belong
here, I supported them. I myself have bought parts through this
list.

  I said that jokes are fine because people get benefit out
of them. They aren't LBC related, but they aren't a waste
of time.

  Triumph owners, well, ok, the whole MG-Triumph thing is
childish but sometimes amusing and certainly MG related.

  Smog laws obviously affect our cars, no brainer.

  I have been in support of everything you are. If the few people
that oppose me would stop the knee-jerk reactions and read
the words I type, they might find a whole lot of agreement.

  I am against posts that waste time. I am against threads of
extremely limited interest that should be taken to email (including
most sections of this one which I continue in email). I would
prefer if people who split threads would also change the subject.

  All views that are shared by most people on the list.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada