Re: [NON-MG] Pretend list moderators delete

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, bugide@juno.com, tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: [NON-MG] Pretend list moderators delete
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 23:11:20 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-18 18:37:11 EDT, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
writes:

<< And whenever somebody says this or that somebody else says you
 shouldn't have said this or that. And then somebody else comes along and
 complains that there is this or that. I think that a few people like to
 start these kinds of threads just to see what happens. I see this kind of
 BS all the time and I just walk away. MJB has started a new list for
 other MG owners and I applaud that. But It was only started 'cuz of the
 threads accusing me, and others and spending a lot of bandwidth on
 reaction.

 LEAVE IT ALONE
 THEY JUST WANT A REACTION

 Rant mode off.

 Larry Macy
 78 Midget

 PLEASE Flame me privately - this is NOT a list item. Thank you, larry

     Yep, Larry hit it right on the head!!!  Certain posts appear to be made
complaining about about erroneous non-MG content.  However, the effect, if
not the intent, is the posting of more non-MG notes.  As Larry said,  these
posts are made to, "see what happens."  Obviously, the best solution would be
to let them die on there own.  OH MY GOD!  I just fanned the non-MG flame!!
 Where's the delete ke.....