Re: Here I go again...

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Here I go again...
From: Brian & Patricia LaVoie <BPLAVOIE@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 10:21:59 -0700
Reading over my post, I guess I was a bit unclear as to the state of the
car I'm trading for. It has a (supposedly) rebuilt engine, a
professionally painted body, and a new interior, BUT it is otherwise
completely disassembled. The guy my father bought it from 2 years ago
had taken it apart, welded in new floor pans and then lost interest. My
father got it for $600, had the body painted, purchased the interior,
but has since decided that he has too many projects ('68 TR250, Gazelle
kit car, Cobra kit car, and the B). So I've got to do the final
assembly, and you know what it's like assembling a car someone else has
taken apart...