RE: NONMG Freedom...

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: NONMG Freedom...
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 11:51:50 -0500
Sorry, I just can't hold it in!
I wonder if "soft persuasion and careful politicking" would have worked =
for the "don't tread on me" crowd back in the 1770's that Dr. Doug so =
rightly and eloquently referred to? Seems to me we'd still have the =
Queen on our money too! =20
Maybe there's just a difference in political mindset we're dealing with =
here....ahem, those South of the Border (U.S. or "us") and some, not =
all, North of the Border (Canada, "them") I realize we have plenty of =
"us's" and "thems" on both sides of the border!
But then, I'm just a blithering idiot of poor "quality"....right? What =
do I know?

Those that complain about non-MG content sure do type a lot of non-MG =
email!

Dan
trying to keep quiet and appreciate both sides of the issue, and not =
doing very well...going back to my hole....flame away :)