Re: Oil flow in MGB engine -- Tech 101

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oil flow in MGB engine -- Tech 101
From: Tom McLaughlin <tomm@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:01:52 -0500
Just wanted to say thanks for this kind of detail!!!  I have been kind of
lurking for about 4 months, but have asked a few questions of the list.
For us amatures, this kind of detail is crutial to finding/solving
problems.  Many times, I do not even know the location or name of the parts
I am trying to fix, but feel I can figure it out given the right direction.
 So for you seasoned veterans, I hope the detail is tolerable and you never
get tired of seeing it.

Politics aside, this list has increased my enthusiasm 10 fold.  The cat
threads are hilareous.

Regards,

Tom
77B

<snip>

>Barney's post...
>

>On Sun, 19 Oct 97 14:45:32 -0400 Larry Macy
><macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:

<snip>