Re: When in '74?

To: "Peter Landy" <plandy@idt.net>, "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: When in '74?
From: "Jerry K" <jkprod@hc.cns.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 03:34:25 -0400
Peter & Mike
FYI
Production of the 74 Model year began in August of 73 (328101) with chrome
bumpers.  In January of 74 (339095) large rubber overriders were added to
the chrome bumpers ("sabrinia" bumper)(some call this a 74-1/4).  In
September of 74 (360301) production of the 74-1/2 began with full rubber
bumpers.  In December of 74 (367901) production of the 75 model began.

Hope this helps.

Jerry K.
3 74-1/2 MGB
1 75 anniversary MGB