B tyre pressures, today!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: B tyre pressures, today!
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:06:56 +0000
Made the mistake of looking through most of my B related tire inflation
reference material and boy are they all over the place. Factory
recommended pressures for a 165SR-14 radial tyre on a Roadster is
18F-21R!!  Does anyone drive with these pressures? How do you turn the
steering wheel to park it?
I've been running 30F-30R on my B's 165-14's and I read somewhere(stop
reading, fool) that the B should have 5-lbs. more air in the rears for
better handling. Anybody else confirm this or better yet does anyone
have a modern day pressure combination they're running that they
recommend? Thanks in advance.

Waiting by my air pump,
Dave Houser