MGC Parts Soon to be Available!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGC Parts Soon to be Available!
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:07:24 -0700
Hey Listers:

Here goes a commercial listing, but may be of interest to some MGC
owners out there! Or MGB owners contemplating a Rover conversion!  Or
simply press the "delete" key now to move me to your trash can!

I have purchased a 1969 MGC GT that I will be hauling home within the
next two weeks.  The car is complete, but has not been driven in 10
years and certainly has a bad dose of the Tin Worm in both sills.  The
wire wheels were chrome at some time but look pretty badly deteriorated.
I will part out the entire car or sell as a whole (minus the sold rear
end...make me a reasonable offer!) The aluminum bonnet is in pretty good
shape; $300.00/OBO.

There is another engine that was stored inside that reportedly has been
rebuilt ($500.00/OBO).  Also a MGC overdrive transmission ($450/OBO).
The car has clear CA title and has been off the computer for over 10
years.

The ww rear end has been sold for $500.00, but I *may* be able to
acquire another ww C rear end from the owner that will sell for for a
similar price.  these rear ends are needed for Rover V8 consversions.

Speaking of which, I also have three Rover (Buick) aluminum V8 long
blocks from Rover P6B 3500s cars for sale.  As is, $400.00 each, plus
motor freight (and 7.25% tax for CA residents).  And always, lots of MGB
parts.  May have a used MGB LH overdrive; they usually sell in the
$450.00 range.

These parts are all located in Northern CA, about 4 hours northeast of
San Francisco.  Please e-mail me privately for price quotes!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components
Paradise, CA