60s Tuneage!(Nada LBC)

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Subject: 60s Tuneage!(Nada LBC)
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:32:08 -0600 (MDT)
Hello John:

Great list of music! The late 60s in particular, and early 70s are my
prime-time music years. I've been in the radio industry since '68 (still
am!) and as a jock (as in disc, not 'buff')in those early years, I have many
memories of great tunes - Savoy Brown, completely forgot about 'em. How
'bout 'It's Good News Week'/Hedgehoppers Anonymous? 'Hot Smoke & Sasafras'/
Bubble Puppy, 'Easy Livin''/Uriah Heap, 'Shapes of Things'/Yardbirds, 'Hold
Your Head Up'/Argent....

Ah, the list goes on...

Terry 'Remembers and still posseses 45s' Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster