Body work

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Body work
From: Spencer Parks <jkc@esper.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 19:38:51 -0400
Hi Gang,

First thanks for so much help.  So much, in fact, that I'm nearing the time
to paint. (Most of the mechanics were sound to start with.) I've begun
preping the body and have found a few things that need to be done.  Most
notably are the metal strips that run from the top of the tail light and
terminate at the back of the cockpit; also the same strips that join the
quarter panels to the body.  The quarter panel strips I'm sure I can do.
The ones in the rear have me a bit confused.  Has anyone replaced these and
if so would you send me a bit of guidence.

Second, the top gets replaced at more or less the same time the paint goes
on.  Is this a job I should farm out or is it a straight forward DYI job?
Any recommendations on tops would also be appreciated.

TIA

Peace....
Spencer
Ten Mile, TN