Re: Hardtop parts '67 MGB

To: welches@loop.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hardtop parts '67 MGB
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 00:41:19 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 10/26/97 12:34:04 AM, welches@loop.com wrote:

> hope someone on the list can help me...
>I have a '67 MGB & am looking for the weatherstrip that goes between the
>quarterlights (side windows) on the factory hardtop and the body.  I have
>tried Moss, Victoria British, Special Interest Car Parts, Brown & Gammons,
>and several others with no luck.  This is one of the very few parts I have
>been unable to obtain for the car. The factory part numbers are AHH 7247
>and AHH 7248, I believe.

I would also like that information, as well as where to get the metal peices
that go around the right side rear quarter window.  Those pieces are missing
on  car I bought  recently.  I'd really like to get the pieces to fix this
top.

Bob Shaw
Watching the snow after listening to the Huskers win in
Lincoln, NE