Fall Foliage Tour of Long Island / Day in review

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fall Foliage Tour of Long Island / Day in review
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 17:50:57 -0600 (CST)
50 cars in all w/ tons of Bs, Couple of As, TDs, Triumphs and Healey's,
a Midget, a Jaguar XKE and mid 60s Sedan, an early 50s Bentley, a 60
Morgan, 68 (?) Vette, an Opel GT and a handful of American and Japanese
late model iron. Weather was great, route was fantastic and colors on
trees were at their peak. MG Car Club - Long Island Centre members
Richard and Lynne Mooers put together yet another perfect day. This was
the last group drive of the season here on Long Island. I personally do
not put my car away for the winter but the majority of the cars there
today will be moth balled till spring.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch