Carb problem NO LBC content

To: "MG LIST" <MGS@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Carb problem NO LBC content
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:48:22 -0500
Now this is not a MG problem but I figure there will be a lister with some
knowledge of this problem.

I find that my snowblower will not start.  Of course it sat all summer so I
changed the fuel, checked for spark, cleaned the plug changed the oil etc.
Still no start.  Fuel is filling the bowl.  Purchased some starting spray,
it starts and runs a couple of seconds (I figure it is running off the ether
in the spray) then quits.  The engine is a Techumse 5 hp.  Now before I cart
the thing off to my local service center does anyone have an idea or two?

Safety Fast !!!
Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA