Re: Carb problem NO LBC content

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Carb problem NO LBC content
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:18:26 EST
Well, Ross, my guess is that the old gas has gooed and jelled and is
clogging up the system.  I am only guessing that as that is what
happened to mine and that info came from the small engine repair person
who charged me a lot to fix it.  The carbs are not too cosmic and a good
cleaning should fix it.  Try to remember (or count) the screw adjustments
and it should work fine.  I only know this because when I did it the
second time, I fixed it myself for a lot less money.  You might have a
gas filter in there somewhere, too.  Now if only I could remember to run
the system dry before I store it.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

"If you're stupid, you'll have to pay for it"

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:48:22 -0500 "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
writes:

>I find that my snowblower will not start.  Of course it sat all summer
>so Ichanged the fuel, checked for spark, cleaned the plug changed the
oil etc.