RE: Shocks/Suspension questions

To: "Charles M. Love" <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Subject: RE: Shocks/Suspension questions
From: "Nolan, Michael F." <MICHAEL_NOLAN@CUUSA.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:28:00 -0500
Charles,

Im in the process of replacing my springs and shocks(replacing with the
spax setup).  If you are taking the springs out, replace ALL the rubber
components.  Im in the same boat and was told by everyone to replace
everything.  The difference between old and new is unbelievable.  You
can order this stuff thru Moss or VB and isn't too expensive.  Check out
the Spax conversion setup too(pricy but I heard it makes a ton of
difference).