Re: Wanted!

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted!
From: Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:03:23 -0800
Benjamin Ruset wrote:

> >David D mentioned a Long Island car last week at 950 - but i dont
> >remember how good
> >(or bad) it was.
>
> I'm going to look (and most likely buy) it tomorrow... =)
>
> "A fool and his money are soon parted!"
>
> BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
> "If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
>  the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche

Well it just so happens I did check this lead out before settling on my
current BGT.  If it's the one which was advertized, 1967 BGT, with the
modified engine - ported/polished head with 3/4 grind cam.  The owner
told me that the car was in storage for many years.  He was able to
start the engine until the starter motor jammed.  He did mention all it
takes is to remove and reinstall starter to get things going.  And then
there are a few other things like rusts, ect.  For the right person this
could be a great deal.

Peter Landy
'74 BGT