Re: Slooow Directionals

To: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>,
Subject: Re: Slooow Directionals
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 07:20:11 -0800
Another possible (dare I say probable?) reason for this is the fitting of
incorrect bulbs. There are several single-pole bulbs that will fit but only
one that draws the correct current to make the flasher work properly under
all circumstances. Make sure your turn signal bulbs are all numbered 1156.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center