Re: Custom built radiator

To: "Tommaso Bacigalupo" <tommasob@aimnet.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Custom built radiator
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 17:32:38 -0800
You might try Best Radiator Co. in Oakland at 950 3rd street
(510-836-2449) near Jack London Square.  They are manufacturers of
radiators/cores.  They have been able to reproduce most sizes for old
Mercedes.  If they can not do it for you (they are a wholesale manufacturer
and may not want to do a one-off unit)  they should be able to tell you
where to go. (pun).
TTFN
TCSYD