Re: OD engagement light

To: Carol <car@intersatx.net>, "Romper Room" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OD engagement light
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 20:42:58 -0500
Carol-

Emphatically, yes.  They really aren't much trouble 'tall.  You can leave
the overdrive engaged all the time if you want.  I find that I use mine
excusively for high speed cruising, however.  Around town, switching on and
off to get one extra ratio (O.D. third and straight fourth are so close
that I can't tell the difference) is too fussy in my opinion.  But oh how
sweet it is when the speedo see's the high side of 60.

Regards,

Chris Delling