FW: Hardtop/Carburettors

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Hardtop/Carburettors
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:42:45 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at line 33]

     Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:07:33 -0700
     From: Alex Baroiant <abaroian@polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu>
     Subject: Hardtop/Carburettors

Hi All!

First off, I'm new to the list... I got my my first MGB ('White 74,Chrome
bumper) about 2 months ago.

Second, I have two questions:

1) Does anyone know of any hardtops for sale for MGB's (just need one
really!!) We are expecting a lot of rain in Caolifornia this winter and I
thought it would be helpful to have one.

2) My carburettors are very slow to respond, and seem to be sticking,  The
RPM drops and the engine will die if the idle is set low, so I had to raise
it a bit (right now engine idle is about 2000 RPM!!!!!!!).  do I need a
carburettor rebuild,?     HELP.....

Alex Baroiant
abaroian@oboe.calpoly.edu
Cal Poly University