Re: Installing an MGB motor in an MGA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Installing an MGB motor in an MGA
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 21:15:12 +0000
john w murphy wrote:

> Just logged on to the list after being away for a few days with the hopes
> that someone might have replied to my question about which header and exhaust
> combination to use when installing a 68 MGB motor in my MGA.
> And what do I find?
> A half dozen EXTREMELY qualified people took the time to not only advise me
> on the choice of headers/exhaust, but actually detailed the ENTIRE procedure
> of swapping the MGB motor.
> That is a prime example of what makes this list so priceless to us who love
> our british cars so much.
> To Barney, Larry, Phil, Tom, Robert and MGSMGBGT,
> Thanks a million guys, and I hope to meet you all some day.
> --John

What a suck up. Let's beat him with our dead cats until their
little heads implodes and the ooze pollutes the water supply
and we all have to move to Trevor's house and we have to rely
on Kai to keep the internet lines up.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"The last manufacturer to service the masochistic needs of sports car