RE: gudgeon pins- or is it?

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>,
Subject: RE: gudgeon pins- or is it?
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 09:30:01 -0800
RAndy:

You should run the cyl head temp at least 180 degrees for optimum
performance. The timing should be set at approx 35 degrees , at full
advance. Depending on the distributor that you are running, this should be
at approx 3000/3500 RPM. You will then have to run premium fuel, but should
show a decisive increase in power.

Cheers: