Re: gudgeon pins- or is it?

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: gudgeon pins- or is it?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 07:06:22 -0800
Randy....A couple of questions:

What is your cylinder compression, taken with the engine warm and the
throttle held open?  Are you running a vacuum advance on your distributor?
If so, are you setting the timing with the vacuum pipe connected?

Enquiring minds want to know (because your engine sure as heck ought to
ping under load on 87 octane)!

Lawrie