Re: Now ain't sandblasting a blast!!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Now ain't sandblasting a blast!!!
From: ejrussell@sprynet.com
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 18:56:46 -0800
        Greetings, I, too, have been having a blast with true grit...
I recommend you check out TIP tools @ <http://www.tiptools.com/> Their catalog
has lots of info about sandblasting and air supply systems and air tools and
[wipe up drool]... I have found their prices to be competetive and service is
great. Very helpful over the phone. I built a blasting cabinet from 1/2"
plywood. They sell plans/kit in the catalog. I was too cheap to buy the plans
but cabinetmaking/woodworking is my second trade so I just designed my own. I
built a blasting cabinet for a friend that was about 6' long and 4' deep. Mine
is about 3' long and 2' deep. I know plywood sounds weird for a sandblasting
cabinet but since one doesn't blast directly at the walls of the cabinet it is
fine for hobbyist use. The catalog lists various types and grits of blasting
media for different uses and finishes desired. Although they cost more than
plain sand the cabinet recycles the media.

Eric
<ejrussell@sprynet.com>