RE: Midget King Pin Reamer ?

To: MGs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Subject: RE: Midget King Pin Reamer ?
From: bchaffin <bchaffin@mail.shutter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 97 10:10:09 -0500
Thanks, thats what I thought but was'nt really sure. It sounds like I will
be looking forward to purchasing my own. Besides then I'll have more trading
power with the local club members. :)

Is there any trick to what speed or how most people "turn" the tool ?

Thanks
Brian

===== Original Message from Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net> at 11/01/97 8:01
pm