RE: Midget King Pin Reamer ?

To: JustBrits@aol.com, MGs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Midget King Pin Reamer ?
From: bchaffin <bchaffin@mail.shutter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 97 21:08:49 -0500
I agree for the most part. I too farm out many things I do in the computer
industry (what I do for a living). Please keep in mind that wanting to do my
own work is not because of the costs nor dows the time bother me. After
working all day with up tight MIS directors I look at it as sort of therapy.
:)

Thanks
Brian

===== Original Message from JustBrits@aol.com at 11/02/97 11:58 am