Midgets?

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midgets?
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 05:58:00 -0500
Hey All !
 Did I miss something ? Where are all of the midget folks. I could of
 sworn that I read something about a midget LIST. Is this true ? and how
 do I get on? Sorry to bug all of you "B" folks.
  Oh yeah, while I'm down for a clutch job, I took a 1967 B for a test
 drive ( never drove one before, and a nice way to get a top down fix :)
 Was I Imagining things, or was this car much more slugish
 handling/engine wise than my midget. If they're all like that... I'll
 stick to what I've got !

John Kahoon
71 midget (de-smogged)
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.net
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.net