Re: Midgets?

To: john.kahoon@pcohio.com
Subject: Re: Midgets?
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:33:07 -0700
John, you want the spridget list.

Majordomo@autox.team.net serves the following lists:

  alpines                 List for discussions about Sunbeam Alpines
  alpines-digest          Digest format for Sunbeam Alpine list.
  autojumble              Items for sale and wanted, private and
commercial
  autojumble-digest
  autox                   Team.Net list, for discussions about
autocrossing
  ax-digest               Digest version of the Team.Net mailing list
  barx7club               Bay Area Rx7 Club. Subscription is limited to
No. Calif.
  bmcu                    List for British Motor Club of Utah members.
  bricklin                List for discussion of Bricklin automobiles
  british-cars            Discussions about British cars, large and small
  british-cars-digest     British cars mail, digest version
  british-cars-pre-war    List for discussions about early British cars.
  capri-list
  chapman-era
  clan-macdude
  datsun-roadsters        List for discussions about Datsun 1600/2000
cars.
  healeys                 List for discussions about Healey Sports Cars.
  healeys-digest          List for discussions about Healey Sports Cars
  mgb-v8
  mgs                     List for discussions about MG Sports Cars
  mgs-digest              Collection of MGs mailing list articles
  mini-baja               List for discussions about SAE Mini-Baja
vehicles
  mini-list               discussions about Austin Minis
  mini-list-digest        Collection of mini-list mail articles
  morgans                 discussions about Morgan automobiles
  morris                  Discussion of Morris automobiles
  newsletters
  riley                   Discussion about Riley automobiles
  shop-talk               List for general discussion of tools,
techniques and suc
  spridgets               AH/MG Sprite/Midget mailing list
  tigers                  List for discussions about Sunbeam Tigers
  tigers-digest           Digest format for tigers mailing list
  triumphs                List for discussions about Triumph Sports Cars
  triumphs-digest         Collection of triumphs mailing list articles
  urscca                  Utah Region SCCA mailing list
  vintage-race            Discussion of vintage racing cars and events
  vtr                     List for general use of VTR members.
  vtr-chapters

Use the 'info <list>' command to get more information
about a specific list.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster