Re: Reproduction Banjo Wheels

To: "Joseph Cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Reproduction Banjo Wheels
From: "David F.Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 97 09:34:29 PST
Hello Joe:

I don't know about "concours" quality, but I bought one of the wheels in
question a few years ago for my '67 GT. It came in a box marked "Made in
Taiwan." It seems to be a faithful reproduction of the original and the
quality is very high.

Regards,

David F. Darby
White River Valley, Missouri, USA
Where the botanical meets the mechanical.